This menu allows user to change default settings for main platform functionality: Chart, FX cell, and Scripts.
The Chart submenu allows user to set the following parameters for the Chart panel:
- Synchronize cursors – if checked the cursor movement on chart is synchronized (if several Charts are used).
- Overlay opacity - allows to select opacity range of overlayed symbol.
- Quotes cache limit - allows to set up maximal cache resources for the quotes.
- Default value for period - allows to setup default chart time frames for different periods.
The FX cell menu allows user to set the following parameters for the FX cell panel:
- Infofield – here a user can select the needed parameter which will be displayed in the Infofield of the FX cell panel after the position was opened:
- Quantity/Open price
- P/L, currency
- P/L, ticks
- Use volume-weighted average price – if checked VWAP price is used. Volume weighted average price mode is a special mode in which Bid/Ask is defined by the average values of Bid/Ask based on L2 quotes.
- Reverse buttons order – if checked buttons are toggled to Sell/Buy pattern.
- Stop strategies after user changing – if checked strategies will be stopped when user is changed.
- Auto include variables to watch - if checked, the Watch panel will contain all variables used in a script any time it's opened.
- Compilation framework – enables to select the .NET Framework version in which scripts to be targeted.
- Editor font - font type for Editor window in AlgoStudio.
- Default encoding - encoding type which is set by default.
Note: If you change the .NET Framework version, you may receive error messages if your code contains references to a different version. To resolve these errors, you must manually modify the references.