Server version 1.1.2563:
- Optimization: decreased number of PFIX messages that Server send to client when broker save instrument.
- New rule is added to Users-Customer Access to hide Symbol Info panel
- Realized Permissions for WebStattion for Active Finance integration
- Even History Report - no records about creation of SL/TP orders
- When user closes positions that was opened from OCO order, then he can see wrong message that some Order was Removed.
- Peresys: add possibility to use GTC and Day TIF for Market Order.
- Peresys now supports news messages.
-Citi Stocks: Added GTD TIF.
- MorganStanly Futures: Expired Order Status was not supported.
- Citi Stocsk: Done For Day order status was not supported.
- Orders Panel. Change to Market for partially filled orders is not working correctly.
- Changed Pending to Market doesn't work if TIF of the pending orders was not supported by Market Order.
- Limit Order Modified Confirmation windows doesn't show correct value for "Modified By".
- If user create Market order with SL or/and TP, where for SL/TP only Day orders is allowed, then system create SL/TP as GTC. New logic for settings SL/TP TIF is following:
If GTC is allowed, system will use GTC. Otherwise system will use TIF of main order. IF TIF of main order is not allowed for SL/TP, then system will use first allowed TIF in Route settings (for corresponding order)
- System allowed to delete instruments on cluster server even if there are some opened positions on this instruments.
- Server allowed to set Tr.Stop for position even if all TIFS for TR.Stop order are disabled in route settings.
- Bug in Chat History Report.
- Minor fixes for Chat.
- Fund Request History Report - incorrect time stamp for Fund Reject.
-Citi Stocks - added possibility to automatically synchronize sequence number in case of re-synchronization.
- Error "Can't parse log filenull" is fixed.
- Broker can see instruments and scheduler tasks in BO where he doesn't have permissions (according to visibility rules).
- FIX API: Trade Capture REport Request worked incorrectly.
- FIX API - impossible to close position.
- SOAP API - method=lastQuote returned results with grammar mistake.
- Funds: timestampt for Last succesful rollover message is wrong.
-it was impossible to place SL/TP for JPmorgan, Barclays and Deautch bank
- RBS - wrong incorrect tag error message.
- FXOpen incorrect tag error message.
- Citi Reconsilation: incorrect tag error message.
Desktop date of build 11.10.2013:
- Drawing - Fibonacy Expansion. Added possibility to use negative levels.
- Trades panel. Added possibility to request Trade history if some columns are hiden (will work only for External ID, Route Name, External Price).
- Reconnection Manager can keep reconnecting even if the user password was reset or changed on the server.
- When user tries to add SL/TP for OCO order on the chart, then SL/TP can be attached to the wrong "leg" of OCO order
- Order panel. Cancel Order Buttons were visible for admin that doesn't have permission to cancel orders on behalf of the users.